SlayCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SlayCraft
SlayCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 81 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:19 am

I forgot my password

Warp's second app

2 posters

Go down

Warp's second app  Empty Warp's second app

Post by WarpForever Sun May 12, 2013 11:12 pm

ign: WarpForever
name: Jay
time avalible: 7am-10pm mondays and Fridays sometimes weekends

plugins you know(list all please):
- essentials
- factions
- voxelsniper
- world edit
- essential signs
- sg
- statues

rank applying for: Mod
explain why you want to be Mod : I'm a great builder I am a builder on 3 other servers 2 are famous the other not so much. I have been admin on about 5 servers one famous. All of the staff seem to like me (except Seb). I can build portraits, dragons, parkours, and almost every thing you want. I've been playing on this server about 2 months and got mistiriously banned for no reason. I've helped you build a lot of stuff. I have a youtube and if you accept me I will make a trailer or a video in general of your server and say how great it is.

about you: I am used to being the guy who helps out. I love soccer. I am in 2 ps3 clans (BrKz and WARP). I am known for my soccer skills, my youtube, and my building on minecraft. I am in 6th grade almost 7th. I love building. I rage on almost all the servers I have so sorry if I do.I'm famous at school. I'm Swedish and Norwegian. I'm a ginger. My Skype is WarpForever if you need it. I enjoy hanging out on minecraft or with my friends. I always cooperate. I'm a straight A student. I live in the US (Texas). I play the trumpet. I'm skinny. I'm a TAG (Talented And Gifted also known as smarter than the average person) student. My IQ is 120. I'm great at math and I love getting quizzed.

WarpForever

Back to top Go down

Warp's second app  Empty Re: Warp's second app

Post by blade4374 Sun May 12, 2013 11:14 pm

3-4/5 Nice app

~Blade

blade4374

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum